Vibration Transmissibility Measuring Tool
Vibration Transmissibility is an app that measures in real-time the percentage of vibrational energy that is being transmitted through a structure. It also plots the transmissibility curve of the system and indicates the operational point.
This application requires the use of the VibePro Signal Adapter (DAQ box) and two accelerometers.
- CPM or Hz Option
- Velocity or Acceleration Option
- Thin or Thick Spectrum Line Option
- Custom Logos for Reports
- Easy Step by Step Instructions
- Easy Report Sharing via Email
- Touch Markers for Custom Measurements
- Informative Diagrams for Setup Instruction
D - 998, First Floor, D Block, Palam Extn., Sector-7, New Delhi, Delhi, 110077, India