2 Channel Vibration Data Collector & Analyser STD 3300
STD-3300 is a powerful vibration analyser that collects and analyses data through two channels simultaneously. Impressive diagnostics features and 2-plane balancing function make this analyser a great tool for detecting various machinery faults.
· Auto detection of sensor’s type and parameters. Works with any ICP sensors, proximitors, etc.
· Alert and alarm setups
· Complete data analysis on site (waveforms, spectrum, filtration, orbits, etc.)
· Long signals collection and further analysis
· Run Up/Coast Down Real-time analysis
· One- and two- plane balancing
· VibroDesigner analysis software
· It is possible to connect STD-3300 to on-line condition monitoring systems
· Compact and light-weighted. Easy and intuitive one-hand operation, lightweight design – STD- 3300 is an ideal instrument for machinery inspection.
· Clear display. High-contrast backlighting display enables working at any lighting conditions: from the shining sun to darkness.
· Automatic sensor type identification. When a sensor is connected, STD-3300 automatically detects sensor type and reads sensitivity, phase characteristic and gain factor. STD-3300 automatically detects which sensor type has been connected to each input, so you never mix up sensors.
· Routes. Route and off-route data acquisition. VibroDesigner analysis software allows uploading comprehensive data into the PC for further in-depth analysis.
· Thresholds. You can set alerts/alarms thresholds right in the unit.
· Long-lived operation. Due to adjustable auto shutdown feature, STD-3300 may work for a long time without recharge. The battery indication is always on the screen.
· Large memory. The STD-3300 can store a large bulk of data in 2G permanent memory. Available memory is displayed on the screen during operation.
· Various operational approaches. Possible to equip STD-3300 with additional measurement functions by entering a license key (no firmware updates are required).
STD-3300 allows easy data collection, as well as storage, classification and in-depth analysis of route and off-route data. Time waveforms, spectrum, integration and differentiation, zooming and filtering, orbits and many other features are available in order to exactly estimate machinery condition and its trends.
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque
- All India
D - 998, First Floor, Palam Extn., Sector-7, New Delhi, Delhi, 110077, India