TRANSPORT & RAILWAYS NOISE ASSESSMENT
Collection of Railway Noise / vibration Data at Source Level: This covers the measurement of noise / vibration levels of railway in survey areas.
Measurement of baseline data of railway noise / vibration around features and sensitive receptors in terms of LAE, LAeq etc.
Attenuation patterns development.
Estimation of the additional noise / vibration with respect to various scenarios.
Interview surveys and other support activities related to above scope.
Road Traffic Noise/Vibration.
Road traffic noise / vibration may be included in the scope of the study, such as traffic of vehicles coming to/ from ICD/FLP.
Estimation of Noise / Vibration Level in construction phase:
1) Estimation and Evaluation of Noise / vibration Levels in the Construction Stage:
- Estimation of noise / vibration levels caused by construction equipment and vehicles during construction.
- Data collection and analysis of noise / vibration levels from construction equipment and vehicles
2) Estimation and Evaluation of Noise / Vibration Levels in the Operation Stage:
- Estimation of noise / vibration impacts caused by proposed additional or new railway traffic
- Estimation Prediction: Noise / vibration levels (LAeq) due to additional or new train traffic on features and sensitive receptors.
- Recommendations of mitigation measure: In order to keep a control on noise and vibrations in sensitive areas, mitigation measures may be recommended
D - 998, First Floor, D Block, Palam Extn., Sector-7, New Delhi, Delhi, 110077, India