Pen Type Vibration Data Collector STD 500
Vibration Data Collector STD-500 is an ultra-portable vibration-measuring instrument with internal spectrum analysis functions. It is used for regular machinery condition monitoring.
· Bearing condition monitoring based on high frequency enveloping
· Store up to 500 points (LF waveforms or envelop waveforms)
· Route or off-route data acquisition
· PC connection via USB for detailed analysis
· Explosion proof– ExibllBT3
· Bearing condition detection
· High frequency spectrum
· RMS, Peak and Peak-to-Peak to vibration measurement
· Free firmware update available via USB
From quick on-site analysis to detailed data processing on your PC including spectrum analysis, trends creation, detection of location and severity of faults, imbalance, misalignment, bed belt, soft foundation and maintaining machinery condition database.
ROUTE and OFF-ROUTE usability Uploading routes from VibroDesigner Standard Analysis Software facilitates both data acquisition and creation of a unified repository for diagnostics data automatically uploaded onto your computer.
Easy-to-operate Only two buttons and intuitive menu make operation simple and convenient. Turn on your Data Collector. Select a Route or Off-route measurement point. Put a tip of accelerometer against the measurement point and press ENTER button. When finished, “MEASUREMENT IS COMPLETED” message is displayed on the screen. The measured value is shown, and collected waveform is saved in the memory.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque
- All India
D - 998, First Floor, Palam Extn., Sector-7, New Delhi, Delhi, 110077, India