- 59000 INR
Shock Pulse Vibrometer 107Bi with FFT & Phase
107Вi is a compact, IP65, handheld, microprocessor based vibration-measuring instrument designed to measure vibration parameters of the rotating machine according to ISO 10816, as well as other international standards which have been set on the same level - vibration acceleration, RMS vibration velocity, vibration displacement and Vibration spectrum analysis in FFT. It allows to measure the dynamic signals followed up by the record it into the non-volatile memory, as well overview and analyze the spectrum.
· Universal vibration meter that measurement of Velocity, Acceleration, Displacement. FFT spectrum up to 800 lines resolution.
· Display of true RMS, peak acceleration, and Peak-to-Peak displacement values.
· Frequency range 2Hz to 10kHz, HPF (high pass filter) 2 or 10Hz, LPF (low pass filter) – between 100Hz to 10kHz (step - 100Hz, 1kHz).
· Rechargeable battery saves to trouble of battery replacement and money.
· Automatic shut-off conserves battery power.
· Save 2Mb measured data and print record via USB cable and data management with window base PC software.
· Using the Shock Pulse technique, bearing condition tester measures the condition of all ball and roller bearings elements of any sizes.
- 500-1000 Per Month
- 30 Days
D - 998, First Floor, Palam Extn., Sector-7, New Delhi, Delhi, 110077, India