- 90000 INR
ME'scope ODS (Operating Deflection Shape) Software
We use Operating Deflection Shape (ODS) to see how a machine or structure moves during an operation, either at a specific frequency or moment in time. It contains overall dynamic response of a structure which occurs because of forced and resonant vibration.
· Importing Measured Data Supports file formats used by most data acquisition systems, analysers, recorders and data collector
· It has file translators for importing data
· Direct Data Acquisition: Controls a wide range of multi-channel data acquisition hardware front ends
· Interactive 3D Modelling: It contains a Drawing tool that rapidly generates 3D models substructures
· Measurement in Local Directions: Each point on 3D structure model has its own local measurement axes can be graphically oriented to coincide with the transducer measurement directions. This gives freedom to mount transducers directly on curved surfaces
· Interpolation for unmeasured points : A unique spatial interpolation feature which calculates shape values for all unmeasured points based on the shape values at neighbouring measured points. With interpolation turned on, a more realistic animated shape is displayed from relatively few measurement
· Interactive Shape Animation
Packages & Options: ME'scopeVES can be purchased in a variety of different packages. The basic Visual ODS package contains all of the features for interactively drawing 3D models, importing multi-channel measurement data, and interactively displaying shapes in animation.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- 1 Week
- All India
D - 998, First Floor, Palam Extn., Sector-7, New Delhi, Delhi, 110077, India