Eyegaze Edge 600 Series - MONOCULAR SYSTEM
The EAS Monocular is a monocular eye tracker – it measures the gaze position of a single eye. It is particularly popular in research because of its low cost, reliability, and consistent accuracy and rich data output which is acquired with a high sampling rate.
Calibrating the EAS Monocular is fast and easy to perform. The calibration procedure takes approximately 10 seconds and only need to be conducted once. the EAS Monocular system also has the capability of remembering the last subject to use the devise enabling no further calibration procedures.
To achieve high gaze point tracking accuracy, the image processing algorithms obtain very high-resolution images of the eyes resulting in less than 0.4 degrees of angular error from the eye.
• Reliability refers to the range of operational conditions under which the EAS Monocular is able to measure gaze point data.
• Dark and bright environments.
• Operates on 90% of the human population.
Accommodating Human Eye Variations:
The EAS Monocular accommodates a wide variation in the eye image, such as pupil size and pupil and iris brightness and it accommodates to most glasses and contacts. The system typically tracks 90% of the human population.
• 60 Hz sampling rate
• High accuracy < 0.4 degrees
• Monocular eye tracking
• 10 second calibration
• Mobile and lightweight
• Complete and customizable computer system included
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque
- All India
D - 998, First Floor, Palam Extn., Sector-7, New Delhi, Delhi, 110077, India