Environmental Sound Analyzer dBAir
It brings the power of wireless technology to sound measurement. From one button, all your measurement results are on your fingertips - plug the meter in and simply copy a csv file to your computer.
Measuring environmental noise often involves working in bad weather and at difficult locations during unsociable hours. The instrumentation employed needs to be tough, weatherproof, designed for the purpose and easy to use. With every Castle dBAir Environment Assessment System you’ll find exactly that.
Specifically designed to help you with assessments to BS4142, site noise survey reports, local authority complaint measurements and much more, these dBAir Environment Assessment Systems are the result of nearly 50 years of knowledge and experience with noise in the environment.
· No Wires, No Software, No Waiting
· Audio Recording
· Instant Hearing Protection Selection
· Octave and 1/3 Octave Capability
· Instant CSV file from dBAir
· Multi Language
· Secure, instant & globally available data by The Castle Cloud
· Noise at Work Assessments
· Exposure Assessments
· Factory Noise Mapping
· Octave Band Hearing Protection Assessments
· Noise Control Effectiveness
· SNR & HML Hearing Protection Assessments
· Litigation Defence
Although Hearing Protection Assessments can be carried out using SNR and HML, the addition of 1/1 Octave Band Analysis provides the user with the most accurate method possible ensuring staff are properly protected.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque
- All India
D - 998, First Floor, Palam Extn., Sector-7, New Delhi, Delhi, 110077, India