- 650000 INR
The Vibrosound Analyser
· Model CM3 is the latest in the series of vibration and noise monitoring equipment, uniquely combining vibration monitoring with type 1 precision grade sound/ leq. analysis in a light weight and easy to operate portable unit.
· Site Compliance Monitoring CM3 available in Simultaneous (Vibration & Noise type 1 Leq.’s) or Vibration / Noise only. Option to include Wind Speed and Direction.
· Designed to provide the user with a fast accurate and efficient method of ensuring compliance with product limits for both Noise and Vibration levels. Tabulation of results down to 5 minutes with direct exporting to excel of graphs and reports.
· Full remote data monitoring with modem option with SMS text alerts (Noise and Vibration)
· The latest windows software to enable automatic downloads, giving virtual real time remote data
· All instruments meet or exceed the relevant standards including BS6472 & BS5228 (Noise), the unit also gives 5 Minute values to comply with BS41412 (Noise). Each unit also ensures compliance with the regulatory bodies project limits.
· Dual internal batteries and external power lead
· Alarm Options for site alerts (Audio +Visual)
· Multiple Event storage
· Automatic unattended monitoring.
· Automatic data downloading.
· Display to view live values and to review previous results
· Up to 7 channels
· Unlimited Vibration cables length
· Remote data collection, automated at the users periods
· Weather monitoring (wind, speed and direction)
· Lae5 for compliance with the very latest standard
· Factory option of 32GB memory storage
· Many options to suit all applications
· Input range –
Vibration: 0.01 to 99.8mm/S Velocity. Resolution 0.01mm/S
Noise: Dynamic Range 60dB (10dB below base 50dB above base) minimum.
Base Selectable: 20, 40, 60, 80, 100
· Resolution: 0.1dB accuracy 0.5dB Meeting Type 1 Precision grade.
· Standard Value: Leq., Lmax, Leq5, Percentiles: L10 L90 Factory option: L1
· Standard Channels:
Vibrations only: 3 channels (1 triaxial or 3 single axis transducers) or 6 channels (2 triaxial or 6 single axis transducers)
Noise only: Single channel,
Type 1 Precision Grade microphone.
Simultaneous Noise and Vibration: 4 or 7 channels (1 Noise Channel + 3 or 6 Channels of Vibration)
· Frequency Response:
Vibrations: 0.5Hz to 1kHz, with standard accelerometers.
Noise: A or C weighted, Linear for Air Overpressure to IEC651.
Event data ram - 384KB
Option of 32GB
Protected by a separate battery
User information store for 4 fields
All user-selected options have separate data retention for up to 10 years after each event save
· Standards :
Vibration: BS6472, BS7385, BS6955 and DIN 4150
Noise: BS4142, IEC651, BS5228, BS5969 and ANSI S1.4, IEC61672:2002
- 500-1000 Per Month
- 30 Days
- All India
D - 998, First Floor, Palam Extn., Sector-7, New Delhi, Delhi, 110077, India