Vibration Sensor Calibrator GJX-5
GJX-5 combines sine signal generator, power amplifier, standard transducer and a shaker in one and features a small volume, high accuracy and easy operation. Use either in lab or on site. It can be used to calibrate vibration accelerometer, velocity and proximity transducer. It can also be used to calibrate vibration monitoring /measuring instruments or data acquisition / data collector devices. Standard sine signals at continually varying frequency from 10, to 1280 Hz can be generated from the calibrator. The amplitude of the acceleration, velocity and displacement can be defined and shown on LCD digital panel. Either horizontal or vertical vibration can be generated.
Frequency(continually adjustable): 10 to1280Hz +0.01%.
- Acceleration(@30m/s2 pk) 40Hz to 320Hz + 0.3dB + 1digit
- 10Hz to 1280Hz + 0.5dB +1digit
- Velocity ( @25mm/sec pk) 40Hz to 320Hz +0.5dB +1digit
- Displacement(@50Î¼m pk-pk) 40Hz to 320Hz + 0.5dB + 1digit
- Proximity probe linearity
- Probe: 5mm 8mm and 11mm probes Range: 0~2.0mm
- Display: 3 1/2 digit display for acceleration, velocity or displacement
- Size: 280 x 180 x 250(mm) Weight: 20lb
- Temperature: Operation: 0oC to 50oC Storage: -20oC to 70oC
- Humidity: 90% non -condensing
D - 998, First Floor, Palam Extn., Sector-7, New Delhi, Delhi, 110077, India