Ground vibration Meter 3223
Type 3223 conforms to measurement law JIS C 1510-1995, and exerts mobility at every measuring site because of its small size and light weight.
Combination/Integration with Vibration Pickup Type 7833 allows you to measure vibration levels floor and vibration acceleration levels on the ground, floor, foundation and seat etc., simultaneously in three directions of X, Y and Z.
The measuring and computing items are vibration level Lv for which sensory characteristics are taken into account, vibration acceleration level Lva of physical quantity, power average Leq, maximum value Lmax, minimum value Lmin and Percentile level Lx, of which instantaneous values are digitally displayed on the liquid crystal screen.
These can be simultaneously recorded on an external level recorder with output terminals independent in three directions. In addition, data processing has been simplified by integrating with peripherals using I/O terminal (RS-232C interface).
ACO's Sound Meters, Types 6224/6226, having the equivalent specifications, are also on sale as popular comparison meters. Please make use of these in combination with the measuring instruments for environment control.
· Easy to handle as a result of its small size and light weight, high mobility and easy operation. Measurer does not require any special skill. The pickup for measurement offers compatibility.
· Digital values and bar graphs are displayed on a large-scale liquid crystal screen equipped with backlight. Anyone can take a measurement without a reading error, and easily grasp vibration amounts with the bar graph.
· Wide range of linearity 75dB eliminates switching.
· Maximum and minimum values (Lmax, Lmin), Percentile vibration level (Lx; five values) and power average are computed simultaneously in three directions, and selectively displayed.
· RS-232C interface built-in, data management and processing can be easily carried out by data management software (separately sold).
· A wide range of vibration levels can be easily measured and operability is enhanced by using the tripod stand.
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque
D - 998, First Floor, Palam Extn., Sector-7, New Delhi, Delhi, 110077, India