Sound Intensity Inspector CAE
The "Intensity Inspector Sound Power" determines sound power levels of noise sources using sound intensity measurements according to DIN EN ISO 9614-2 and sound pressure levels at workstations according to DIN EN ISO 11201, 11202 and 11205. This sound power information DIN EN ISO 9614 is required e.g. for the CE identification for machines. The easy-to-use software guides you with image and text through the standardized sound power measurement, so that even unexperienced users can perform the acoustic measurement correctly.
· Tablet incl. Intensity Inspector Sound Power Software
· NI DSA hardware e.g. NI USB 9234
· Intensity probe e.g. G.R.A.S or other types
The Intensity Inspector Sound Power software guides the user step-by-step through a standard measurement. An application-oriented and user-friendly interface guarantees a fast and flawless operation. Criteria for determination of accuracy class are being monitored through the measurement so that faulty measurements are avoided. The test sequence as well as the automatically generated report layout can be customized to your application needs.
· Measuring according to DIN EN ISO 9614-2
· Determination of sound pressure levels of work stations compliant with DIN EN ISO 11201, 11202 and 11205
· Easy probe calibration with validation of sound intensity and determination of pressure-residual intensity index
· Free configuration of head data and test sequence
· Free Geometry tool for creating hull planes
· Import of pictures and drawings
· Automated reporting with customizable templates