Single Channel Vibration Data Collector and Analyser STD-510
STD-510 Data Collector is used for monitoring and analysis of rotary machine conditions. Thanks to pocket size and light weight, functional and easy-to-operate design, STD-510 is an ideal tool for daily vibration monitoring of industrial equipment.
Fully compatible with the Vibrodesigner Analysis Software, it gives in-depth analysis and reporting functions to prevent catastrophic machine failure, unplanned production downtime and optimization of shop maintenance.
- Using external sensor with magnetic holder enables you to collect broad-band data more accurately and reliable
- Data acquisition and storage: up to 500 waveforms
- USB port to transfer data to computer, upload routes and download data for in-depth analysis with the Vibro designer Analysis Software
- On-site FFT analysis
- Tacho input
- Explosion proof– ExibllBT3
- Cursor and coordinates
- In-band values
- Various measurement modes
- Route and off-route data acquisition
- Automatic shutdown significantly increases battery life
- Channel overload indication
- Color display with backlight