Radiometric IR Camera for Human Health Diagnostics
· This IR Camera offers unmatched image sensitivity and accuracy in a 640 x 512 radiometric imager.
· With less than 5 cubic inches in overall dimension the 8640 fits in the tightest of areas.
· This camera operates on less than 1 watt of power, via a USB 2.0 connection, providing real time radiometric data streamed directly to any desktop, laptop, tablet or embedded system.
· Windows and Linux software, drivers and SDK are available for any and all custom applications.
· Unmatched image sensitivity
· Multi-Device Linking
· Radiometric Data Streaming
· Integrates into Embedded Systems
· Windows and Linux Software
· Small Size
· Light Weight
· Low Power < 1W by USB
· Drivers and SDK Available
· Detector Array: UFPA (VOx)
· Pixel Pitch: 17µm
· Pixel Resolution: 640 x 512
· Spectral Band: 7µm-14µm
· NETD Sensitivity: <0.02°C at 30°C
· Frame Rate:
· Dynamic Range: 14 bit
· Temperature Range: -20°C to 120°C
Optional 0°C to 500°C
· Operation Range: -40°C to 80°C
· Accuracy: +/- 1°C
· Pixel Operability: >99%
· 75G Shock / 4G Vibration
· Dimensions: 45mm x 39mm x 38mm – without lens (H x W x D +/- .5mm)
· Weight: 74.5 Grams – without lens
· USB 2.0 for Power & Data
· Built in Shutter
· Aluminium Enclosure