Portable 4-channel Sound and Vibration analyser
· Vibration meter complaint with ISO 8041, ISO 2631, ISO 5349 vibration standards
· Sound Level Meter complaint with IEC 61672-1, Type 1 Integrating Sound Level Meter standard
· 1/1 and 1/3 octave analysis fulfil requirements according to IEC 61260-1 Class 0
· FFT real time analysis on four channels
· Measures on 4 channels, sound and / or vibration, in the range 0.1Hz to 22KHz.
· DAT-like recorder, 24Bit, 48Khz with more that 110dB of dynamic.
· ICP input for each channel.
· Removable Li-Ion battery 3.7V 2600mAh battery pack and/or standard AAA size battery pack; external power supply 9-30Vdc.
· Wireless Bluetooth (2.0, 100 mt) or WiFi: easy connection of the instrument with laptop PC, for instrument setup and view measures in real time.
· Removable mass storage 4Gbyte MicroSD HC
· Double overload detection: digital on A/D converters and analog on the preamplifier (DC-Shift).
· Imports data and real-time visualization with DNA.
4 input channel – one BNC connector (1 channel) and one LEMO connector (3 channels) – with power supply for ICP accelerometers and microphones.
Optional : four SMB connectors available
Dynamic Range (DAT mode):
Up to 110 dB, 24 bit ADC converters, input sensitivity 1.5/18 Vpp, two measurement ranges (selectable for each channel).
Frequency Range :
0.1 Hz – 22KHz, sampling frequency : 48Khz.
User interface :
Five pushbuttons keyboard, LCD 20X4 alphanumeric, 1 LED indicating battery recharge.
Mass Memory :
Removable Micro Secure Digital HC (4Gbyte)
Bluetooth 2.0 (profiles : SSP)
Power Supply :
Built-in single cell lithium-Ion removable battery pack 2600mAh.
Optional : removable standard AAA battery pack.
External power/charge battery adapter : 9-30VDC (500mA max.)
Temperature range (operation): -100 to 500C