Human & Environmental Vibration Meter Pro-DX EXCIEO - GA2005
· Human & Environmental Vibration Meter
· Parallel Triaxial Measurement
· Special Modes for Hand-arm and Whole Body Measurements
· Minimal instruction Operation
· Input of Employees Names and Tool Information
· Universal Mode for Multiple Applications
· Compliant with ISO 8041:2005
· Suitable for both: Environmental Vibration & Engineering Vibration Monitoring (Can store thousands of results)
· It has used Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Technology that meant the Excieo could be loaded with 12 frequency filters.
· It also has the ability to adapt to many other applications.
· Advanced data-logging functions and simple file management increase the flexibility and range of applications further.
· Castle’s VIBdataPRO software presents meaningful information in a clear and concise format that can either be viewed in tabular or graphical form, the information is simply copied and pasted into other applications you choose, for example word processors and spreadsheets.
· The built-in software for these meters is designed to suit future upgrading for feature enhancements, legislative changes or instrument upgrades.
· Hand-Arm Vibration Risk Assessments
· Whole-Body Vibration Risk Assessments
· Human Vibration control measurements
· Environmental monitoring
· Machine condition monitoring
· Bearing condition checking
· Engineering measurements
· Product emissions testing
· Production quality checking
Excieo H (GA2005H) – Hand Arm Vibration
Excieo W (GA2005W) – Whole Body Vibration
Excieo C (GA2005C) – HAV and WBV Combined
Excieo E (GA2005E) – Environmental & Engineering Vibration
Excieo M (GA2005M) – Multi-Function Vibration
1Hz – 6.3 kHz (electrical characteristics)
See accelerometer frequency range
Long Time Intervals
1s – 12 hours user definable in one second intervals (all parameters) up to 99 hours, cumulative every 12 hours.
A program Log Timer to give multiple Start-Stop timings (with sleep mode), Repeat timer and programming function * to control multiple measurement tasks for (date independent). Real Time Clock and Calendar, plus measurement duration.
4Mb On-board FLASH, 2Mb available for data storage
3-Channel input for Voltage mode, charge mode (via interface unit) end Direct DC Power input via external socket:12V
Size & weight
Dimensions : H-255mm (without cable) x W-100mm (max) x D-49mm
Weight : 780g approximately (including batteries)