Eyegaze Edge 600 Series - BINOCULAR SYSTEM
The EAS Binocular is a binocular eye tracker – it measures the gaze position of both eyes with two separate cameras. It is particularly popular in research because of its low cost, reliability, and consistent accuracy and rich data output which is acquired with a high sampling rate.
Calibrating the EAS Binocular is fast and easy to perform. The calibration procedure takes approximately 10 seconds and only need to be conducted once. the EAS Binocular system also has the capability of remembering the last subject to use the devise enabling no further calibration procedures.
To achieve high gaze point tracking accuracy, the image processing algorithms obtain very high-resolution images of the eyes resulting in less than 0.4 degrees of angular error from the eye.
· Reliability refers to the range of operational conditions under which the EAS Binocular is able to measure gaze point data.
· Dark and bright environments.
· Operates on 90% of the human population.
Accommodating Human Eye Variations:
The EAS Binocular accommodates a wide variation in the eye image, such as pupil size and pupil and iris brightness and it accommodates to most glasses and contacts. The system typically tracks 90% of the human population.
· 120 Hz sampling rate
· High accuracy < 0.4 degrees
· Binocular eye tracking - both eyes
· 10 second calibration
· Separate data streams from left and right eyes available
· Complete and customizable computer system included