Cloud based Vibration Monitoring Software PlantWATCH
The PlantWATCH software combined with the iTi Technologies wireless data acquisition hardware VMU provides a platform to trend, analyse and alarm early machine faults helping to prevent unscheduled downtime.
Some early fault detection examples :
· Bearing and gear wear
· Lack of Lubrication, excessive unbalance and misalignment
· Coupling, belt / sheave, electrical and resonance issues
Key advantages :
· Designed – For easy setup of multiple trend parameters
· Trend – Temperature, low mechanical vibration, medium and high vibration and lastly high frequency demodulation.
· Time waveform – For in-depth analysis PlantWATCH provides full FFT spectrum and time waveform analysis.
System Features :
· Email notifications with trend spectrum data
· Remote data acquisition, remote analysis, display and management
· Variable speed machine monitoring
· Portable setup for short term asset monitoring
· Battery powered system hence expensive power can be eliminated
Software Specialities :
PlantWATCH software provides FFT Spectrum and time waveform trending, analysis and advanced alarm capability.
· Alarm capability includes an advanced learning feature
· Ten user-configurable band alarms per sensor
· Ten user-configurable trend alarms per sensor
· Automatic alarm profile generator
· Automated e-mail notification
· Web - Internet communications
Hardware details :
VMU8, Wireless 8 Channel data acquisition device for vibration, temperature and voltage monitoring, all within a wall mountable or portable 10” x 8” waterproof NEMA 4X (CSA Class 1 2DIV) industrial enclosure.
Hardware specialities :
· 8 channel vibration sensor inputs including tachometer capability
· Built in hard-wired RS-485 communications and Ethernet capability
· Advanced signal processing and storage in onboard memory
· Wireless and wired capability on board
· Wireless distance range 300’ to 2,000’ indoors and up to 2+ miles outdoors. Expensive network cables not required.
Key competitive advantages :
· Waterproof and rugged industrial NEMA 4x enclosures.
· Standard industrial ICP, IEPE, vibration accelerometers
· Each component within the system can be replaced individually if damaged.
· Each step within the system includes wireless capability.
· Low price due to elimination of hard-wired cables
Hard-Wired Protocols :
· Ethernet communications.
A key advantage of hard-wiring each VMU is the increased data acquisition speed provided by wired communications cables
· Mining, power generation, paper mill and other harsh manufacturing environments
· Wireless monitoring requiring
· Remote monitoring needing over web connection
· Working on Ethernet and cellular communications
· Working advanced alarm capability including an automated learning mode