Bearing Condition Analyser 77D11 with Non-Contact Tacho
Ideally, rolling bearing elements are separated by a protective lubricant film, which impedes their collision. However, manufacturing defects, damages, which appear during operation, dirt in the bearing, insufficient or incorrect lubrication – all these factors cause the collision of the bearing elements and, as a result, acoustic oscillations of a wide spectrum are generated in the bearing body.
· Operating temperature (device & sensor), -10 to 55°С, (±5)°С
· Relative humidity 80% at temperature 30 °С
· Atmospheric pressure, 84 to 106.7 KPa (630 - 800 mm Hg)
· Resonance frequency, 32 kHz
· Measurement unit, dBi, dBc, dBm
· Range, max. 99dB
· Resolution, 1 dB
· Accuracy, ± 5%
· Operating temperature (tacho), 10 to 55°С, (±5)°С
· Tachometer range, 50-30,000rpm
· Tachometer resolution, 1rpm
· Tachometer sensing distance, up to 1m
· Memory capacity, 2MB
· PC communication port, USB
· Power supply, 3.6V NiMH rechargeable battery.
· Continuous operation on batteries, not less than 10 hours.
· Current consumption 220V, 50 Hz AC, not more than 5VA.
· The limits of complementary error of the instrument at voltage changing from 3.6Volts to 2.8Volts.
· Probability of no-failure operation, not less than 0.92 per 2000 hrs.
· The average instrument life, not less than 10 years.
· Failure time, 1000 hours. The average failure time is set for standard conditions for operation.
· Dimensions, not more than 60 х 110 х 30 (mm).
· Weight, not more than 210gram.