Air Leak Shooter 1000
LEAKSHOOTER LKS1000, the first leak detection camera easy to use, efficient, with photo capture
capabilities, to find compressed air leaks and to save money and energy.
Compressed air is a costly form of energy and 20 to 40% of it is lost through leaks. Systematically
checking for and eliminating leaks can therefore bring considerable energy savings.
Film, view and photograph the precise spot where compressed air, steam, pressurised gas and
vacuums are leaking using the LEAKSHOOTER LKS1000.
No more need to spend hours with headphones on ears to try to locate leaks. As with infrared
thermometry, check your network with LEAKSHOOTER:
• Embedded camera on reception cone
• Adjustable gain from 50 dB to 110 dB for use in any kind of surroundings
• Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery with 5-6 hour operation time
• 40 kHz internal ultrasound sensor, frequency adjustable from 34 kHz to 46 kHz for smallest leaks
• Sound bandwidth of 2.5 kHz with stereo headphones
• User mode without camera (energy saving)
• Continuous measurement of dB, RMS and MAX, displayed on colour bargraph
• Dynamic real-time targeting showing the exact location of the ultrasonic source
• BMP pictures (1,000 to store),with USB connexion for upload on PC
Extremely sensitive, it is capable of finding all leaks, even the smallest, including those no bigger
than the size of a syringe needle, at a distance of 15 metres. Leaks can be detected in all types of
industrial environment thanks to the possibility of adjusting the gain on the device to filter out all