Vibration Spectrum Meter with Strobe Tacho & Flash with Software 9080
· Identify the vibration problem : unbalance, misalignment or looseness; in addition to the bearing condition
· Find machine faults before they stop your machine
· Increase productivity and lower maintenance costs
· Collect data
· Trend data using VibTrend Software : It gives you great ease of use and flexibility
· Store analyse and report on all your vibration parameters in one place; up to 10 assets with 10 readings per asset standard; unlimited assets with 10 readings per asset with optional A9084 VibTrend Pro Software.
· Overall machine and bearing conditions : Vibration values are displays with color coded alarm levels for ISO values and Bearing Damage (BDU).
· Identify complex issues : 800-line spectrum with zoom and cursor.
· Standard Cable mounted accelerometer with magnet
· Built-in Bluetooth communication capability
· USB docking station to download to a PC
· ISO built-in Alarms
· Easily identify bearing problems with BDU Reading
· Easily identify problems with built-in band filters:
· 800 line FFT (spectrum)
· Listen to bearing noise with optional Bluetooth headphones
· Ruggedized IP67 case
· 3-year Limited Warranty
H 7.95” x W 2.36”
Water : IP67 Waterproof
Operating : 320F to 1220F (0C to 500C)
Storage : -40F to 1580F (-20C to 700C)
1,500 measurements or approximately 50 hours of normal use
ISO : 2/10Hz – 1 kHz
g : 2Hz – 10kHz
100 / 800 lines
Displayed amplitude units
Acceleration in g / velocity in inches per second or mm per second / Bearing damage in BDU
Displayed frequency units
Hz, CPM or RPM
Optional A9082 Combo : Stroboscope, Tachometer and Flashlight
1. Stroboscope : Freezes moving parts
2. Tachometer : Flash rate is automatically stored as the run speed.
3. Flashlight : hold the strobe button down for 2-seconds turns the light on.